YA BOOK: The selection πŸ“š

 Hello Lovelies πŸ‘‹

This #1 New York Times bestselling series πŸ“š is an all-time favorite; written by Kiera Cass, published by Harper collins. and sold more than 11 million copies worldwide 🌍. The series includes five books, The Selection, The Elite, The One, The Heir, The Crown. It also has an additional book that goes with the book, Happily Ever After, explaining the perspectives of different characters. It takes place in a dystopian society and includes the genres of young adult fiction and fantasy fiction.

At the start of book one, The Selection, I was not hooked, however as I got to the first 1/4 of the book I was instantly hooked and was never able to put my book down. It will hook you onto to read the whole series in one sitting.  You will be head over heels in love with the characters as well as going through a whirlwind of emotions and excitement! personally, I was not able to get out of this book for a while, I was reading quotes about this book, searching up the character, trust me it never ends.

Click the images for more insights πŸ‘€ 


Get your hands on these books immediately, Purchase the books or run πŸ˜‰ to your public library and get your hands on this series. Trust me you will not regret it



❗EXCITING NEWS ALERT: It is now in pre-production for a Netflix film ❗

Psst: During and after reading this book- you will be able to relate  😊





Find them here 

The author's website

Selection Youtube - contains spoilers

Purchase the books or Audiobook:


These images do not belong to me, they rightfully belong to the owners 


Check out my latest posts: Must watch romantic tamil filmsCute dress for a wedding


πŸ‘‡Comment down below your favorite character, and whyπŸ‘‡

Comments

Popular Posts